Special tablecloth for my vintage table

Guest post written by April West

I'm a little obsessed with vintage things and antiques. I just love knowing that someone else has owned that stuff before me and wondering about what their lives were like. The last thing that I picked up from a flea market is this vintage side table that just looks so cute. I put it in my foyer and it has some real personality. It's this light wood that's seen a little bit of wear and tear but that's part of what made me fall in love with the piece.
However, I do want to keep the table safe so that I can enjoy it for years from now. I went online to try and find a tablecloth or table runner to put on there so that you can still see the table and its character. When I was online looking for that a few days ago I came across some CLEAR BUNDLE deals that looked really great, so I signed up for one of them. I'm still on the search for a tablecloth, but I'm leaning toward a lace one that you could also see a little bit of the table through.

No comments:

Post a Comment